Hosted by the Office of Alumni Engagement at Niagara University, this is an exciting opportunity to experience Ireland with fellow Niagara University alumni.
Trip highlights include:
- Visits to Dublin, Galway, Connemara, Kylemore, County Kerry, Kinsale and Cork
- Sean’s Bar, Athlone
- Kylemore Abbey
- Cliffs of Moher
- The Sanctuary of Our Lady of Knock
- Blarney Castle
- Kinsale Garden of Remembrance
- Jameson Experience, Midleton
- House of Waterford Crystal
- City Tour of Dublin including Kilmainham Gaol, Guinness Storehouse, Trinity College, Book of Kells, St. Mary’s Pro Cathedral
- Dublin Pub Night with Irish Whiskey Tastings, Dinner and Music
Price includes: Accommodations, guided tours, admissions to all activities and sites as noted in the daily itinerary, meals per the itinerary (full breakfast daily and seven dinners), all gratuities (except hotel cleaning staff), and all transportation for scheduled events. NOTE: Airfare and airport transfers not included.
$3,199 per person based on double occupancy. Single room supplement $900. Deposit of $500 due at reservation and balance due 90 days prior to departure.
Optional travel insurance is available at - https://tourcoverage.com/ or 1-800-628-4664 option 3
For more information please contact: Howard Morgan: 716-286-8772 firstname.lastname@example.org Rocco Claps: 800-205-7413 x 706 email@example.com
Please note: above subject to change