Hosted by the Central Association of the Miraculous Medal, this is an exclusive opportunity to explore the Vincentian history of France.
Our adventure includes:
· Mass at the Chapel of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal
· Rue du Bac / Saint-Germain neighborhood tour (including visits to the Church of Saint Joseph des Carmes, the tomb of Blessed Frédéric Ozanam and the Church of Saint-Sulpice)
· Montparnasse Cemetery and the tomb of Blessed Rosalie Rendu
· Luxembourg Gardens
· Day trip to Normandy and Omaha Beach
· Guided tour of Versailles Palace
· Tour of Giverny including Claude Monet’s home and gardens
· Travel to Folleville to the Church where St. Vincent de Paul’s sermon led to the foundation of the Congregation of the Mission.
· Montmartre and the Basilica of Sacré Coeur
· Guided tour of the Louvre
· Visit to the Tuileries Gardens
· Vincentian sites of Paris tour including the Churches of Saint Marguerite and the Church of Saint-Laurent
· The Eiffel Tower
· Champagne cruise on the Seine
Price Includes: Airfare from a Philadelphia or New York Metropolitan Area Airport to Paris, lodging accommodations, guided tours, admissions to all activities and sites as noted in the daily itinerary, meals per the itinerary, all gratuities (except hotel cleaning staff) and all transportation for scheduled events.
$4,200 per person based on double occupancy. Single room supplement $900. Deposit of $500 due at reservation and balance due on June 30th, 2020.
Optional travel insurance is available at - https://tourcoverage.com/ or 1-800-628-4664 x3
QUESTIONS? Rocco Claps: 800-205-7413 x 706, firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE - above subject to change